Most of us want change.
We want to choose a different way of showing up in our lives, our relationships and our work.
And we want to be able to live in alignment with who we are and what we truly want.
When we become aware of our stories, that’s when we’re able change them.
We’re able to put a stop to the repeat messaging. We’re able catch ourselves and make a different choice.
And we’re able to move towards a life of greater truth, greater alignment, and greater ease.
The Enneagram is an archetypal framework that offers a powerful roadmap to personal awareness. The 9 styles represent the different lenses through which we tend to view the world, and that guide how we think, feel and act. These lenses are like filters… they’re our default way of viewing the world and the habitual foundations from which we respond.
When we explore ourselves through the lens of the Enneagram, we’re invited to take these glasses off. …to change the filter. And by understanding WHY we behave the way we do, we’re more able to step out of our habitual way of living and make more conscious choices.
- We see ourselves and the world with a different perspective
- We learn what it takes for us to show up as our best selves: aligned, whole-hearted and passionate
- We learn to stop acting out of habit but rather choose to respond with intent
- We learn how to spot when we’re off balance and how to get back on track
The Enneagram is not simply a personal-profiling tool. It’s a “map of consciousness” for exploring, understanding and guiding us on our journey to living an integrated, whole and joyful life.
In this introductory workshop we will:
- Explore an understanding of all 9 lenses and what’s motivating the way they show up in the world
- Deep dive into your unique type - the strengths, behaviours, motivations as well as the habits that might be holding you back
- Share experiences so we can learn from the other types
- Learn how we can use the Enneagram as a tool for looking at our situation with a different perspective, and to work through challenging situations
you can expect:
- A complex system clarified and demystified so that we can start using it straight away
- An opportunity to connect, discuss and share so we can see the 9 lenses in action
- Practical examples and relevant application so we can apply the learnings to our lives
- Saturday 15 September 2018
- Villa Siesta, La Lucia, KZN
- R1150 (includes lunch and workbook)
- Early Bird R900 if booked and paid before 5 August
- Limited to 8 seats (couples welcome!)
“What a lovely way to spend a beautiful Saturday. The workshop was a wonderful way to look at using all your strengths and weaknesses to be the best possible version of yourself” Bernadette Parr
"A very helpful, informative, workshop to assist in a greater understanding of the enneagram types and how using the lines can help in problem solving”
"The Enneagram has been most insightful and revealing. I really enjoyed it and found doing it with my husband was very beneficial to us, both as individuals and as a couple". Melisha Peters
“A really useful workshop to get a taste of what the Enneagram is all about...and feel I may just have seen the tip of the iceberg of it all!” Bronwyn Cawood
“A great process to get to our real motivation of why we do or do not do things, very eye-opening, a lot of a-ha moments. Relaxed environment and good conversational style”
“I loved being amongst other like-minded women and hearing the stories from everyone else to bring the types to life in human form”
"Really interesting info and an expansion of awareness. The most useful part of the day was stepping into my lines and acessing the energy to help me make clearer decisions" Su Hariparsad
"Brilliant, rewarding and beneficial. It's incredible to be able to become more self aware by listening to a coach like Jess and sharing in this remarkable workshop." Clinton Peters