Working with Me
Most people don’t realize that as our conscious mind becomes bogged down with day-to-day stuff – the busyness, scheduling, planning and coping – it hands over control to the subconscious mind.
And what’s in the subconscious mind? All that bullshit programming from the past. This is the part of us that reacts with anger to a fleeting comment, that feels insecure despite the actions of our ever-loving husband, or that makes poor choices despite our desire for something greater.
And the crazy thing is that with neural processors one million times more powerful than the conscious mind, it’s this subconscious part of our mind that is running our lives and making decisions for us – 95% of the time! That’s why our conscious mind can confidently say “I’ve got this” or “I am going to lose this belly flab”, but the outcome is frustratingly different. It’s driven by masses of underlying gunk we aren’t even aware of. Ha! And we thought we had it “all under control!”
Because the mind and body are intricately interwoven, I make use of techniques that work energetically to speak to the subconscious. In this way, we clean out the underlying debris that is getting in the way of your health and wellness. No lengthy delving into the past, no psychoanalysis. Just good, pure energy. Your stress hormones subside, your happy hormones cheer and you walk away feeling lighter, freer and better equipped to live with joy and calm.
Do any of these apply to you?
- You tend to ‘manage’ and control your life as best you can, and as a result, put how you really feel at bay.
- You feel like your life is a never-ending race of ‘go go go’ and sometimes worry you could be on the verge of emotional burnout.
- You feel frustrated because the same old issues seem to keep resurfacing, when you really thought you had put them to bed.
- You still haven’t managed to lose that extra weight, but don’t have the time or energy to deal with it right now.
- You wish you could be one of those calm and blissful people who never seem rattled or ratty.
- You know the state you want your body to be in, but are struggling to find the time to make it happen.