What are you truly hungry for?
As women, we’re busy, bustling, we’re caring, we’re connecting. We set ourselves high standards and we get shit done. And wow are we brilliant copers. We put our heads down and get on with things, pushing our own needs away for another time.
And we’re getting by. Sure. But we also know that there’s got to be more to life than spinning from one task to the next, one mood to the next, never really feeling like we’re fully living at all.
Maybe you’ve tired of the worry and the overwhelm. Maybe you’ve had enough of the over- thinking and planning and controlling. Perhaps you’re longing to just. Say. No.
And no doubt you’re over the feeling of always having to plan more and do more and be more so that you can finally become the person you think you should be.
I’m Jessica and I help women calm down and slow down so they can create space for a life they love. I help women part with perfection and find freedom in letting go.
I’m big on self-care, self-kindness and small, gentle changes that empower you to get to the root of what you really want and desire.
My clients say that their sessions with me have helped them:
- Calm down – things feel more manageable, lighter and more optimistic
- Change perspective – see themselves, their situation, and their relationships differently
- Take action – figure out what they need right now and feel inspired to go and do it
You’ll love working with me if:
- You value a unique perspective and are ready to see things differently
- You enjoy a practical, straightforward and very honest approach
- You want a supportive wing woman who can help you find greater calmness, clarity and connection in your life